No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
Robert Walters Photos
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Robert Walters full-time (more than 8 years)Pros
- International network and mobility. I started in Tokyo then had the chance to open a brand new office in San Francisco after being with the company for 6yrs. In my 9yrs here, I've spent time working and training in Singapore, Hong Kong, Sydney, London, New York and have attended incentive trips in Vegas, Sth Africa, Bali and Guam.
- Company looks after high performers very well and values them highly
- Guaranteed base salaries that increase as you progress upwardly through the company . They are unsurpassed in the industry
- Great culture and a really fun bunch of people to work with
- Large company with strong brand name makes it easier to bring on top tier clientsCons
- There are a lot of teams, divisions and branches inside of Robert Walters which also means that there are many micro-cultures. Make sure that your personality/work style fits that of your team members. It varies across branches.
- As with any recruitment firm, or for that matter, most sales jobs, it's hard work with many ups and downs. The rewards are big for those who are willing to go the extra mile and can ride through the tough times.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO