Sam Swope Auto Group
No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Sam Swope Auto Group full-time for more than 3 yearsPros
- You get a paycheck.
- You can provide for your family until you find a better job.
- You learn all the dirty little tricks of the automotive sales industry so the next time you purchase a vehicle you know what to look out for.Cons
- If you are Hispanic, discrimination and racism runs rampant throughout the entire organization directed solely at Latinos. It's not only tolerated, it is happening at the highest levels within the organization.
- They have a policy that if you do not have good credit and if you must go through their 'buy here, pay here' section known as the "Advantage Plan", they will not sell you a car if you do not speak English. This has been their policy for over 20 years according to management.
- You must sign an Arbitration AgreementAdvice to ManagementAdvice
(1) Take better care of your employees no matter what their national origin is. (2) NEVER underestimate the power of social media. (3) Read up on the definition of "hate crimes' and ensure you're not guilty or covering up for someone else who is guilty. (4) Have spouses sign arbitration agreements and non-disparagement / settlement agreements.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO