No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Steelwedge Software (more than 3 years)Pros
1. Medical Benefits are very good - Their California state and non-California benefits are very competitive. They also have other benefits that can compete with most Silicon valley software companies.
2. Technology / product is easy to learn - Plenty of training opportunities available to learn the product.Cons
1. Terrible management and office culture - Many people have left because of poor management and internal politics. They seem to have a way of getting rid of good employees while promoting the wrong people. Lot of inside backstabbing and detrimental communication and management is usually looking the other way instead of taking any action.
2. Product / technology is not the best: This is 2014 and there are much more advanced technologies out there. Supply chain companies have not all adopted the latest and some like Steelwedge are much farther behind. They like to portray the image that it is the best software in the market but that's not reality.
3. Process overkill - Lately there has been an over-focus on process so much that it has become counter productive. Process is to facilitate improvement not disrupt.Advice to ManagementAdvice
1. Identify the bad apples and take action.
2. Improve the product. Make it as good as you say it is !!Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookDisapproves of CEO