No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Stryker full-time for more than 10 yearsPros
- Work hard - play hard culture.
- Pay for performance.
- Lots of opportunities for professionals to stretch themselves and grow.
- Plenty of autonomy and responsibility early in your career . . . if you prove yourself.
- The chance to work on products that have a significant positive impact on society.
- Awesome people!Cons
- This is an environment for A players who want to better their game. Anyone who doesn't have that intensity gets run over (this is only a con for sub-A players).
- Stryker's talent management tools for hiring and development, while extremely effective, are intimidating to the uninitiated.
- Interviewing and hiring process can be daunting and long.
- Compensation is only industry average, even for high performers.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Our people are everything!!! A players want to work with other A players! Stick to your guns on aggressive talent selecting and management, but streamline the hiring process. Hire great candidates strategically so we don't lose them, and then find the right home for them.RecommendsNeutral OutlookApproves of CEO