C++ Developer – new
Sumeru Inc. – Herndon, VA
As a Senior Financial Engineer, you will be involved with the development of financial and other modules to ensure high code quality and efficiency… TheLadders.com
Sumeru Inc – Herndon, VA
As a Senior Financial Engineer, you will be involved with the development of financial and other modules to ensure high code quality and efficiency… Glassdoor
Sumeru Inc – New York, NY
We currently have a career opportunity for an individual in FSO's Insurance Operations Technology Enablement group focusing on Telematics and Usage… Glassdoor
In order to show you the most relevant results, we have omitted some entries very similar to the ones already displayed. To see more, consider refining your search term or location.
2 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Sumeru full-time (more than an year)Pros
- Know how not to run a companyCons
- Salary and benefits is on people not performance.
- Try to push forward company, youll be pushed out awkwardly.
- leadership is bad, they neither motivate nor be an example.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Change the management style.
- making an employee sit for 8 hrs doesnt produce results.
- take care of the employees theyl will take care of you( doesnt mean specific employees whom you like)
- follow the values, moral and principles you preach.
- Change the management.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookDisapproves of CEO