No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at UnisysPros
Laid back atmosphere.
Some opportunities to work remotely.
- Absolutely NO TRAINING.
- Low Salary.
- Little to no upward mobility.
- Extremely poor management
- Employee reviews are non-existentAdvice to ManagementAdvice
- Quality training and cross-training to stimulate employee growth/ retention
- Salaries must be competitive via market standards not just when mass exodus occurs
- Promotions are understandably, based on politics however merit / skill does count
- Employees need to know where they stand to improve and growDoesn't RecommendNegative OutlookNo opinion of CEO