No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
UnitedHealth Group Photos
3 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at UnitedHealth Group full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
1. Gives you a chance to truly affect the life of other people.
2. Lots of opportunities to learn and grow.
3. Lots of flexibility around telecommuting options.Cons
1. Horrible Bonuses.
2. Very close minded, senior management.
3. The company has evolved to become almost militaristic under the premise of leaner and better.
4. People are overworked.
5. Company culture is horrible.Advice to ManagementAdvice
1. Recognize and keep your talent.
2. Reward and recognize your employees.Doesn't RecommendNegative OutlookApproves of CEO