University of Illinois
No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at University of Illinois full-time for more than 3 yearsPros
- Great place with lots of smart people
- You can really focus on your career here since the number of attractions is quite limited
- Still, you can find theaters, go to performances and such if you want to.
- Fresh air :)Cons
- Choice of benefits is a joke. You DO get benefits, and they are OK, but there is no real choice.
- Your success depends on the group you join. Closed-knit community makes it harder to switch groups. But I believe that's true everywhere.
- Expensive parking. In a place like UIUC one could expect parking to be free.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Provide more benefit choices (BlueCross Blue Shield of Illinois would be nice) or show that something is being done in this direction.RecommendsNeutral OutlookNo opinion of CEO