2.9 of 5 2,787 reviews
www.walgreens.com Deerfield, IL 5000+ Employees
Post a Job

Walgreens Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician Jobs & Careers

Show:  All Results Last 7 Days

No jobs found – change your filters above for more results

See What Walgreens Employees Are Saying

Employees say it's “OK”   2,787 ratings


41% Approve of the CEO   1,485 ratings

Walgreens President and CEO Greg Wasson

Greg Wasson

President and CEO

1 person found this helpful

Pros: “95% of the time I look forward to going in. Everyday offers new opportunities to help people and learn something new. The other 5% is the general negatives you have with any retail job..."just don't feel like dealing with the 'customers' today.”Full Review

If you're searching for Walgreens jobs and careers — we can help! Here you'll not only find the latest Walgreens job openings, you can also see what Walgreens employees have to say about a career at Walgreenssalaries, reviews, and interview questions all posted anonymously by Walgreens employees and job seekers.

Glassdoor is the only job search with a view from the inside. Walgreens Senior Certified Pharmacy Technician jobs - plus company salaries, reviews, and more posted by Walgreens employees.