No jobs found – change your filters above for more results
ZeniMax Media Photos
3 people found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at ZeniMax Media full-time (more than 3 years)Pros
- A lot of structure and process to keep things running smoothly.
- Everyone is friendly and tries to be helpful.
- The quality bar is very high, and not afraid to start over if something doesn't turn out as good as expected.
- No overtime and very steady hours in my department because of good planning.Cons
- They hired too many people, often hiring to try to fix time problems instead of fixing the problems themselves.
- Most of the good work is done by a small percentage of the workforce.Advice to ManagementAdvice
- Compare yourself to competitors more often and try to learn from them.
- Value the opinions of all your employees. Their opinions reflect the exact audience for the games being made.
- Once you commit to a plan, stick to it and be wary of feature creep and shifts in direction.RecommendsPositive OutlookApproves of CEO