- Any Location
- Any Job Title
1 Employee ReviewsSort: Popular Rating Date
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I worked at Bedari full-time (less than a year)Pros
- The team was great. Team building excercises, internal communication, monthly meeting, focus group for ladies; All these activities helped promote team spirit and better relations with colleagues.
- Brilliant projects like FAFEN (campaign for free and fair elections), AASHA (Alliance against sexual harassment), Dance4life (campaign for SRHR awareness in Private schools), Girl Power project (campaign to empower women), Street Theater program (for awareness among communities about hygiene and other issues), Media collaboration (weekly show on FM 94) and activism against early marriages, forced marriages, early child birth, Child labor etc.Cons
- Less resources being allocated to the projects.
- Lack of structure and organization within the organization
- High turn-overAdvice to ManagementAdvice
- Better financial management
- More support for the staffRecommendsPositive Outlook