- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at E la Carte full-timePros
- Small startup is appealing
- Cool idea that could become industry standard
- Some really good peopleCons
- CEO & executive team show overall lack of respect for employees
- Unbalanced workload
- Low compensation (unfulfilled promises for raises/rewards)
- Expensive sub-par benefitsAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Listen to employees. Ask questions, solicit feedback, find pressure points, and actually care what they say, and do something about it.
Same goes for customers; don't try to sell them what you think they want. Listen to what they actually want, and if we can't deliver it, be honest about it.
Communicate openly. Be transparent like you say you are.Doesn't RecommendNeutral Outlook