Be The First To
92% of the CEO
1 person found this helpful
I have been working at HighRadius
Pros – - Open Culture
- Flexible management
- Opportunities to work in any area you feel you can contribute
- Flexibility on work location or work from home
Cons – - No clear career path
- Slow growth for people joining after the incubation
- Weekend / after-hour work is a norm
- No proper salary revisions made or planned
Advice to Senior Management – As the company is small and the work is very niche we need to make the salary the main attraction and pay beyond market rate to retain talent to compensate for the risk the employees are taking.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
2011-08-29 12:26 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –