88% of the CEO
Alan D. Wilson
I have been working at McCormick & Company
Pros – - Good holidays (25 days) and benefits (pention, private medical insurance, life insurance)
- Relatively relaxed environment
- Diverse employee backgrounds and nationalities
Cons – - McCormich does not invest in its employees
- No risk is taken at all in the company's employees, resulting in no succession planning whatsoever
- Senior management is very isolated from the rest of the employees...employees should only do without having a say in any changes or giving any suggestions (even if they are practical advice that would facilitate work!)
- People are working in sylos, with very bad communication and information sharing
Advice to Senior Management – - Consultyour employees when you are planning changes as they are the ones who will implement these changes and can have practicaladvice
- People development is very important. You need to invest in your employees to get their trust and loylty
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2011-01-11 16:24 PST
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –