Pros – - Competitive pay
- Excellent benefits
- Strives to be a great place to work
- Excellent facility
Cons – - Siloed departments leads to a lack of communication and multiple departments doing the same work
- Not all departments respected/resourced equally
- Not all employees rewarded equally
- Some departments are overworked and stretched thin, while others are overstaffed
- Manual processes and outdated tech badly need updating
- Mild interest in acknowledging and solving above problems
Advice to Senior Management – Acknowledge that NCQA is too siloed to operate smoothly as one company. Understand that some units are extremely overworked. Invest in employees' day-to-day happiness-- not just events and perks. Search for alternate business models-- accrediting health plans under current antiquated processes won't be tolerated forever.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend
Pros – Fast promotions depending on the dept you are in.
Cons – Slow promotions for the rest
Advice to Senior Management – Standardize everything!
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
Pros – Flexible schedules, managment trying to improve work environment
Cons – Heavy workload and stress, not many opprotunities for promotion
Advice to Senior Management – Hire more people to help departments that serve all organization