I have been working at PFH Technology Group
Pros – The ground staff are excellent
Cons – 01. staff get below average pay
02. staff get no benefits
03. management look down at staff
04. staff get no training provided during office hours
05. staff get no personal or professional development
06. when staff leave, they are not replaced
07. extra pressure causes customers to presume staff are incompetent rather than overworked
08. management instantly passes the buck down and hangs staff if issues arise instead of examining if customer is incorrect or if the issue is not staff members fault
09. they seem pathologically driven to let good staff go
10. consistently try and replace senior experienced staff with the cheapest import possible, regardless of negative impact on desk performance or team performance
11. staff requests continuously ignored
12. demand increased performance while bleeding out staff without replacement
13. promised ipad as prize for best improved stats after x weeks, then denied ever promising ipad, ipad disappeared!
14. insists on staff using underpowered computers with inadequate software to provide remote support
15. management have no soft skills, purely ignorant number crunchers. Any good management is left good to look after extended family members
16. charging customers for remote use of free software
Advice to Senior Management – 1. staff your desk to the necessary numbers
2. provide training, you do it for customer surely you can do it for staff too
3. stop the nepotism, they don’t have the skills for the job
4. you cant demand increased performance when staff are underpaid and over worked
5. if you promise something, deliver it
6. you’re staff ARE your company, not minions to be s*** upon
7. provide the tools needed to do the jobs required
8. customers and staff are leaving hand over fist, address the issues!
9. listen to your frontline staff, they know more about customer requirements than financial data can tell you
10. shouting out the office at staff is one of the most ignorant things a manager can do, walk out and address them with respect, don't bark at them like dogs.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend
2012-03-16 02:39 PDT
Your feedback has been sent to the team and we'll look into it.
Your response will be removed from the review – this cannot be undone.
Simply post an anonymous review for a current/former employer or recent interview experience. Your post is anonymous – and if you're worried someone will be able to identify your review, you can even post without telling us your job title and location. Learn More.
No thanks –