Good job for high school aged person, tips are usually good, very flexible hours (in 33 reviews)
Free pizza if the manager is not around but besides that nothing (in 32 reviews)
Minimum wage with very little chance for a raise- you MIGHT get one and only if you ask (in 33 reviews)
wear and tear on vehicle, hourly pay - they only pay you 4 (in 14 reviews)
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Papa John's part-time (less than an year)Pros
Flexible hours, comfortable shoes, and interesting co-workers.Cons
Underpaid and undervalued.
Insane co-workers.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Employee morale is related to how you treat them.Doesn't RecommendNeutral OutlookDisapproves of CEO
I have been working at Papa John'sPros
1) get some cash from tips every night, hopefully gas doesn't est into too much.
2) free pizza to make your kids happy ( occasionally on bad orders)
3) free slice of pizza if you are not tired of it.
4) meet plenty of people as the workers come and go ( so do network by all means)..
5) don't worry about being a felon or a drug test.Cons
1) opening drivers do all deliveries, make pizza, slap dough, prep food, date and stock, and much more.
2) closing drivers get to do all deliveries across sectors and then wipe counters, sweep flour from the tile crevices, mop, set up store, and etc. No bonus at all with this extra work.
3) never get a raise after receiving "you an asset to papa john review."
4) work well beyond your schedule leave time if it is busy.
5) wait to clock in if it is slow as much as 2 hours but they want you to wait around off the clock until it business picks up.
6) Watch your 6 constantly cause it is the 5th most dangerous job to do. Plus it is minimum wage.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Stop giving to so much to unproven GM and shift leaders that manipulate service percentages by learning passwords, appreciate the bottom so called unskilled workers some bonus as well. They do get the food to the end user.Doesn't RecommendNo opinion of CEO