Pros – 1. Opportunity to work within challenging environment
2. Great part-time position for college students
3. Opportunity to be creative.
4. Opportunity to really contribute if you take initiative.
Cons – 1. Compensation leaves room for more to be desired
2. Weak support from some Site Directors
3. Program is not closely knit
Pros – Part-Time
Work with children
directly create positive change in children and the community
Meet people from the community
1 month all program leaders go through a Summer Training each year
Cons – Higher management disagree with one another in front of other employees.
Negative attitudes among people that have been there for several years.
Advice to Senior Management – Management needs to self reflect on what they can do to look forward to going to work each day!