- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Pro-Youth HEARTPros
1. Opportunity to work within challenging environment
2. Great part-time position for college students
3. Opportunity to be creative.
4. Opportunity to really contribute if you take initiative.Cons
1. Compensation leaves room for more to be desired
2. Weak support from some Site Directors
3. Program is not closely knit
I worked at Pro-Youth HEARTPros
Work with children
directly create positive change in children and the community
Meet people from the community
1 month all program leaders go through a Summer Training each yearCons
Higher management disagree with one another in front of other employees.
Negative attitudes among people that have been there for several years.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Management needs to self reflect on what they can do to look forward to going to work each day!