Synergy Enterprises, Inc. Reviews
2 people found this helpful
Pros – - Generally there's a respect for work/life balance
- Casual atmosphere
- Flextime available
- Hiring is good; non-performers are let go instead of clogging up the works
Cons – - No tuition reimbursement or paid training
- No guidance on skills needed to advance to next level
- Upper management isolated from employees (co-worker calls their area "Mount Olympus")
- Management in general not interested in the input or needs of lower level employees
- High-volume document production must be done in-house, but printers are old & break down frequently
- Benefits are anemic in general: health plan is expensive but network is poor; sick leave & vaca (combined) aren't great, plus we have to use it for snow days & office closures
- We can't accrue comp time, but have to use or lose by the end of a pay period (mostly because the accounting dept doesn't want to be bothered with it)
- And yes, favoritism galore!
Advice to Senior Management – Ask us what we need to do our jobs well, instead of ignoring or talking down to us.
No, I would not recommend this company to a friend