Pros – - The whole engineering team is extremely smart. Everybody has MS/PhD degrees.
- The environment requires everybody to be solving new and difficult problems all the time. The products that the company develops are always the first of their kind.
- Great benefits (better than some big companies). But no 401k matching
- Atmosphere is very open. Every month, there's a company meeting where the past month's performance is reviewed and the future strategy is communicated. The CEO follows the policy of 'management by walking around'
- The products (website, tablets apps etc.) get sizeable amount of traffic - 15-20 million users per month. Good satisfaction of whatever work you do being seen by real users immediately.
- Cannot fail to mention the foosball tournaments!
Cons – The products are too complicated and too many. Many times, its difficult to focus.
Yes, I would recommend this company to a friend