American Eagle Outfitters Assistant Sales Manager Salaries | Glassdoor

American Eagle Outfitters Assistant Sales Manager Salaries

2 salaries

Base Pay

$13 - $15/hr

Total Compensation

$26k - $30k

Stock Bonus, Profit Sharing, Commission Sharing, Tips have not been reported for this role.

Base Pay

$13 - $15/hr

Total Compensation

$26k - $30k
Additional Compensation
Range
Cash Bonus (1)
About $1,261 - $1,380
Cash Bonus (1)
About $1,261 - $1,380
Related Salaries
Salaries in $ (USD)
Average
Min
Max
See all Assistant Sales Manager Salaries.

Get Email Updates

One more step! Please check your email to activate the job alert.

American Eagle Outfitters Benefits

  • Employee Discount(144 comments)

    “Industry leading. You start with 12 items at 60% off, and the rest are 40% or 25% on clearance. You can get 3 80% off items if you are a stylist...”

  • Job Training(40 comments)

    “If they think you're worth their time, they will train you moderately well. More training requires your effort.”

  • Sick Days(4 comments)

    “Standard sick days benefit - included in PTO allowance”

American Eagle Outfitters Photos

American Eagle Outfitters photo of: Outside an American Eagle Outfitters store. (Photo attributed to flickr: Preston Kemp - licensed under CCL Attribution-ShareAlike 2.0)
American Eagle Outfitters photo of: They are always providing snacks
American Eagle Outfitters photo of: New design
American Eagle Outfitters photo of: What a store looks like
American Eagle Outfitters photo of: Store Front
American Eagle Outfitters photo of: store
See All PhotosSee All

Explore Assistant Sales Manager Salaries

Looking beyond American Eagle Outfitters?

Check out the latest Assistant Sales Manager Jobs or see Assistant Sales Manager Salaries at other companies.


See if they're hiring! Check out the latest American Eagle Outfitters Jobs

Don't Miss Out On a Job You Love
Upload a resume to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.