Caché Assistant Manager Hourly Pay

Updated May 3, 2015
35 employee salaries Back to all Caché Salaries
Caché is Hiring! Check out the latest Caché Assistant Manager jobs
This salary is -31% below the national average.  See all Assistant Manager Salaries.

Base Pay

$15/hr
$11
$17

Total Compensation

$29,885
$22k
$43k

Base Pay

$15/hr
$11
$17

Total Compensation

$29,885
$22k
$43k
Additional Compensation
Average
Min
Max

Additional Compensation

Cash Bonus (6)

$939

$120
$3k
Cash Bonus (6)
$939
$120
$3k
Commission Sharing (2)

$754

$453
$1k
Commission Sharing (2)
$754
$453
$1k

Stock Bonus, Profit Sharing, Tips have not been reported for this role.

Embed this report
Pay may vary based on location, years of experience, and/or other factors.
Benefits

Most Talked About Benefits

  • Employee Discount

    “40% off regular we had a chance to earn bonus and additional 60% as well as when we recieve new collections we got 50%” (8 comments)

Be the first to get salary and job alerts

Explore Assistant Manager Salaries

Assistant Manager Salaries by Location

Looking beyond Caché?

Check out the latest Assistant Manager Jobs or see Assistant Manager Salaries at other companies.


See if they're hiring! Check out the latest Caché Jobs