View All num of num See all Photos GE Capital www.gecapital.com Engaged Employer Overview Reviews Salaries Interviews Jobs Photos Benefits 927 Reviews 1.3k Salaries 288 Interviews 700 Jobs Follow Add Salary Follow Add Salary GE Capital Intern Salaries 1 employee salary (for 1 job title ) Back to all Internship US - All Cities – Bridgeport, CT Area (includes HQ) – Abilene, TX Area – Atlanta, GA Area – Billings, MT Area – Boston, MA Area – Buffalo, NY Area – Canton, OH Area – Cedar Rapids, IA Area – Charlotte, NC Area – Chicago, IL Area – Cincinnati, OH Area – Cleveland, OH Area – Dallas-Fort Worth, TX Area – Dayton, OH Area – Detroit, MI Area – Erie, PA Area – Fayetteville, AR Area – Hartford, CT Area – Houston, TX Area – Jacksonville, FL Area – Kansas City, MO Area – Los Angeles, CA Area – Macon, GA Area – Milwaukee, WI Area – Minneapolis-St. Paul, MN Area – Moberly, MO Area – New Orleans, LA Area – New York City, NY Area – Orlando, FL Area – Philadelphia, PA Area – Phoenix, AZ Area – Portland, ME Area – Puerto Rico Area – Rapid City, SD Area – Salt Lake City, UT Area – San Diego, CA Area – San Francisco, CA Area – Seattle, WA Area – St. Louis, MO Area – Stamford, NY – Tampa, FL Area – Trenton, NJ Area – Washington, DC Area Australia - All Cities – Melbourne Area – Sydney Area Belgium - All Cities Canada - All Cities – Edmonton, AB Area – Montreal, QC Area – Toronto, ON Area – Vancouver, BC Area China - All Cities Czech Republic - All Cities – Prague Area Denmark - All Cities France - All Cities – Paris Area Germany - All Cities Hungary - All Cities – Budapest Area India - All Cities – Bangalore Area – Hyderabad Area – New Delhi Area Indonesia - All Cities Ireland - All Cities Italy - All Cities Japan - All Cities – Tokyo Area Mexico - All Cities Netherlands - All Cities New Zealand - All Cities – Auckland Area Norway - All Cities Poland - All Cities Portugal - All Cities Russia - All Cities Singapore - All Cities Spain - All Cities Sweden - All Cities Switzerland - All Cities Turkey - All Cities United Arab Emirates - All Cities UK - All Cities – Leeds Area – London Area Search Salaries Sort: Most Reports Salary Salaries in $ (USD) Average Min Max IMLP Intern - Hourly 1 GE Capital Salary n/a $20 $21 n/a $20 $21 Salaries > GE Capital Embed this report Anonymized Range [?] Benefits See All Most Talked About Benefits Health Insurance “Best thing is ease of use and they have 2 insurance companies to choose from. Mobile App is now possible as well which is helpful to submit...” (8 comments) 401K Plan “Decent match: up to 4% if you put in 8%, for total of 12%” (7 comments) Maternity & Paternity Leave “Mothers, fathers, parents who have adoptions and partners have the ability to take an extra 4 weeks off if they desire.” (6 comments) Explore GE Capital Salaries See GE Capital Salaries, GE Capital Hourly Pay, GE Capital Bonuses, or check out salaries for GE Capital Contractor.GE Capital Salaries by Location Stamford, CT New York City, NY Norwalk, CT Chicago, IL Check out the latest GE Capital Jobs & Careers Also Try Salaries GE Capital Salaries Work at GE Capital? Share Your Experiences GE Capital Very Dissatisfied Dissatisfied Neutral ("OK") Satisfied Very Satisfied Click to Rate or Add Salary Add Benefit Add Interview Add Salary Add Benefit Add Interview Don't Miss Out On a Job You Love Upload a resume to easily apply to jobs from anywhere. It's simple to set up.