Getting an Interview
Getting an Interview
Interviews for Top Jobs at 7
- Software Engineer (6)
- Interactive Social Media Advisor (5)
- Executive (3)
- Customer Support Engineer (3)
- Member of Technical Staff (2)
- Technical Support Representative (2)
- Advisor (2)
- Business Analyst (2)
- Tech Lead (2)
- Data Scientist (1)
- Senior Software Engineer - Quality Assurance (1)
- Customer Support Officer (1)
- SIM Advisor (1)
- Senior Analyst (1)
- Trip Advisor (1)
- Social Media Interface Adivcer (1)
- Interactive Social Media Executive (1)
- Email Executive (1)
- Tech Support Voice (1)
- TCO (1)
- NON VOICE (1)
- Interactive Social Media Representative (1)
- Dish Cuctomer Care Agent (1)
- Chat Support (1)
- VUI Intern (1)
- Analyst (1)
- Intern (1)
- Trainer (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Senior Associate (1)
- No OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
The process took 2 weeks – interviewed at 7.
The process was pretty fast and straight forward. Got a call from the hiring manager asking me about my background. and after I passed it, got an e-mail scheduling me for an on-site interview.
- past experiences Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days – interviewed at 7.
Show up on time at the correct location, be professional express effective communication skills and are you able follow directions. Are you able to stand around for a long period of time? are you able to work with diverse groups of people, are you easy to work with?
- What was your worse customer service experience? do you have your drivers license and ssn ready to be copy? are you able to attend the set work schedules? 1 Answer
- No OfferNeutral ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 5 days – interviewed at 7 (Campbell, CA).
lack lustre, disorganized, plagued with Miscommunication. Intimidating, login at kiosk did not work when selecting whom I am to see fir the interview, when I found the 4th on the list, I found out he was not in the office..
- regarding spelling errors in my resume and how it would normally dis-qualify for the position.. 1 Answer
Helpful (2)No OfferNegative ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied online. The process took 5 weeks – interviewed at 7 in May 2013.
Applied online. Received an email to schedule the telephonic technical interview. After first interview, I got another email saying that they want to conduct another technical phone interview. During the second interview, I was told that the first interviewer was confused so they are conducting second interview. After answering all question correctly and finishing the interview before time, interviewer asked me a bonus question. I gave him my ideas and he seemed to be happy with it. I did not received any update for a week so I sent couple of emails and got a response saying they found a better fit.
- 1) Tic tac toe game 2) Reverse doubly linked list Answer Question
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 days – interviewed at 7 (Alameda, CA) in June 2009.
I was first contacted by the hiring manager, for a 30 minute interview. They asked me questions about what kind of software I had worked with before and my past experiences. Then was invited for an interview. I met with the HR representative for about 15 minutes where we just talked about everyday things to get an idea for my personality. Then I spoke with the hiring manager and another team member. They asked me questions to better understand my thinking process and problem solving. Lastly, I met with a member of the technical team who gave me a whiteboard quiz on my programming abilities since I mentioned I had a bit.
- Explain all the details of how you would lay underwater internet cables across continents. Answer Question
No real negotiation, I was an intern.
Helpful (5)Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied through other source. The process took 3 days – interviewed at 7 (Bangalore (India)) in June 2015.
It was very easy but lengthy. The process was going on full day which was very irritating. Be calm and wait for the result. Be confident and you will definitely get the job because they want huge resources.
- No tough questions Answer Question
Helpful (1)Declined OfferNegative ExperienceEasy Interview
I applied online. The process took 1+ week – interviewed at 7 (Bangalore (India)) in May 2015.
Interview process is easy. However there's no procedure in conducting the interview. The staffs doesn't know the value of time & make us wait for a long time & the Hr's will come around 7pm to take the final round. They think they're doing a great work by hiring us. There's no parking facility. As i was sick & tired, dint attend the final round. We're not hopeless to attend these kind of interview.
- Online test followed by essay n hr round. Answer Question
Helpful (1)No OfferNegative Experience
I applied in-person. The process took 1 day – interviewed at 7 in April 2015.
Hiring manager spoke to me about my resume and projects.He set me across an interviewer to test my coding skill.He gave me a problem and asked me to solve.I gave him 4 to 5 ways to solve it but none of them worked.I was rejected and came home.I browsed careercup and found the solution.The interviewer just pointed out issues and did not help me in finding out the solution.
- Given set of meeting schedules find how many meeting rooms required. OR Give set of arrival or deparature timings of trains find number of platforms required 1 Answer
- Accepted OfferPositive ExperienceDifficult Interview
I applied online. The process took 3+ months – interviewed at 7 in March 2015.
The Interview process is of 4 telephonic rounds. First one I spoke to Manager in DSG(Data Sciences Group). It was easy one. Basic Maths, puzzles and basic codes in data Structure and followed by questions in Matlab. The Second round was something purely on my resume and most of the focus was on my final year project. The applications of the project in real life, algorithms used and how well we can explain them all matters. The third round was a proper technical interview. They asked probability, statistics and Machine learning algorithms and even questions from speech processing and some questions in java too. The fourth round was HR round and it was easy , after all I cleared all those rounds.
- Machine Learning algorithms Answer Question
- Declined OfferNeutral ExperienceAverage Interview
I applied in-person. The process took 2 days – interviewed at 7 in December 2014.
The interview had 6 rounds,including a simple aptitude round which our English speaking skills are mostly considered.If you are good speaker in English its a cake walk for you.The interviewer is very friendly.Need a brief knowledge on router,switch,hub and other networking devices.
- can you tell how a DHCP protocol works? Answer Question
Is this helpful? The community relies on everyone sharing – Add Anonymous Interview Review