[24]7

Updated Oct 16, 2014
Updated Oct 16, 2014

2.8

Software Engineer Interview

I applied online. The process took 5 weeksinterviewed at [24]7 in May 2013.

Applied online. Received an email to schedule the telephonic technical interview. After first interview, I got another email saying that they want to conduct another technical phone interview. During the second interview, I was told that the first interviewer was confused so they are conducting second interview.
    After answering all question correctly and finishing the interview before time, interviewer asked me a bonus question. I gave him my ideas and he seemed to be happy with it. I did not received any update for a week so I sent couple of emails and got a response saying they found a better fit.

VUI Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alameda, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at [24]7 in June 2009.

I was first contacted by the hiring manager, for a 30 minute interview. They asked me questions about what kind of software I had worked with before and my past experiences. Then was invited for an interview. I met with the HR representative for about 15 minutes where we just talked about everyday things to get an idea for my personality. Then I spoke with the hiring manager and another team member. They asked me questions to better understand my thinking process and problem solving. Lastly, I met with a member of the technical team who gave me a whiteboard quiz on my programming abilities since I mentioned I had a bit.

Interview Questions
    • Explain all the details of how you would lay underwater internet cables across continents.   Answer Question
    No real negotiation, I was an intern.

Email Support Interview

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at [24]7.

very easy to get in, if you have command over english. 4 rounds of interview. Everyday they hire for some process. If you are in need of a decent job, this is the right place

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at [24]7 in July 2014.

Technical round which involved three case studies and puzzles along with resume based questions.Case studies were on analyzing drop in sales, new product development.The interviewer has a set of results in mind and was rather trying to force it out than trying to form opinions on other though process

Interview Questions
    • Puzzle was answered but interviewer wanted the most optimal solution   Answer Question

TCO Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied in-person – interviewed at [24]7 in May 2014.

To work in a challenging environment where, I can constantly learn new things and best utilize my experience, Research & Analytical skills in order to achieve my professional goals and help the Organization meet its set targets.

Interview Questions
    • What are your weakness(this is am ethic)?   View Answer

Software Engineer Interview

It was good. 3-4 interviewers, last one being managerial round.

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at [24]7 in November 2013.

I got a call from the recruiter and went through around 7 rounds of interview/ discussion including 5 rounds onsite interview.After several weeks following the on-site interview I got a call from the recruiter to take up one more round of telephonic interview .When I waited for the telephonic interview , I found that the interviewer did not bother to take the call over the bridge. The recruiter did not even bother to re-schedule the interview and no communication from their side later.

After 7 rounds of discussions and taking a day off for the on-site interview , I felt that at least the HR should have communicated about the interview status. Highly unprofessional attitude by HR Team or the hiring team.

Senior Software Engineer - Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Makati City (Philippines)

I applied online. The process took 2+ monthsinterviewed at [24]7 in September 2013.

In order for you to get in, you have to passed 7 interviewers. First is the initial interview with an HR office, second is QA manager, then senior manager of the team, then three more from on-shore team. They usually provide they're feedback in two to three weeks.

Interview Questions
    They are willing to negotiate

Senior Dev Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a staffing agency – interviewed at [24]7.

I was called for a senior Dev manager. called for a walk-in into their office on a saturday. I had two tech rounds. I could people working on a saturday. both the rounds, I was asked to write code. not difficult. I had written them. And the interviewee expects me to write code only in specific way. But gets convinced. Not very fundoo interviews. One cheap puzzle, which can not differentiate between an intelligent candidate and an average candidate. After that the struggle started for me. I was called by the VP. He was clueless. He doesn't have proper idea who is he looking for. He initially spent 2 hrs giving lectures about the organization in an opening call. But he can not spend even 5-10 mins to do interview. He is a totally clueless guy. He says he would verify what all open positions he have and come back to us on where we fit. I have come thru Jobscubicle consultancy. And I was told by the Jobscubicle guy that same thing happened to everyone who succeeded 2 tech rounds.
    I had to travel on that day and postpone my journey because of this interview. Its insane.

Member of Technical Staff Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bangalore (India)

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at [24]7 in July 2013.

telephonic interview

Interview Questions
    • 1. given array of integers , sort them alternatively (alternate sorting)
      2. given arrray of n number (1-n), one number is repeating , find it out