John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock
www.johnhancock.com Boston, MA 1000 to 5000 Employees

John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock Vendor Management Analyst I Interview Question

I interviewed in Boston, MA and was asked:
""How do you deal with situations when you are leading a project and one or more people do not do their share of the work?""
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Vendor Management Analyst I Interview Review - one of 73 John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Respecting the people you work with is key to a successful relationship. When I was "on the hook" for a project and someone didn't complete their quota, I did my best to present the situation it a way that made it a "help me help you" kind of thing. I have to tell my manager that you didn't do your part, so why don't you try to get this done? I don't want to look bad, and I don't want you to look bad.
- Interview Candidate on Aug 27, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock – Why Work for Us?

Who We Are From our humble beginnings in 1862 as a four person company formed in a single room, the name John Hancock, one of our nation's forefathers and the inspiration for our company, has long stood for integrity… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by John Hancock Financial Services| John Hancock employees and interview candidates.