HARMAN
www.harman.com Stamford, CT 5000+ Employees

HARMAN Purchasing Interview Question

I interviewed in Farmington Hills, MI and was asked:
""I have a concern, no wait, call it an "observation," in that I am not sure we have a job big enough for you.""
Tags: possible age bias masked as overqualified concern
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Purchasing Interview Review - one of 46 HARMAN Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
"Yes, more than 10 years ago, I had a Director-level title and large group. However, for the last 6+ years, I have been engaged in hands-on execution of the exact tasks and roles this position specifies, which is the reason I am applying. I am optimistic that if offered a position, I could be productive on Day 1 in helping you achieve your goals. Also, per the pre-screening done by your HR rep, my compensation expectations are aligned with your valuation of this position, therefore I am excited at the prospects."
- Interview Candidate on Apr 5, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

HARMAN – Why Work for Us?

​​ARE YOU READY TO GIVE A LEGENDARY PERFORMANCE?​​ ​ HARMAN is the parent company behind an array of world-renowned brands including AKG®, Harman Kardon®, JBL®, Mark Levinson®, Lexicon®, and Infinity… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at HARMAN interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by HARMAN employees and interview candidates.