Boeing
3.5 of 5 1,850 reviews
www.boeing.com Chicago, IL 5000+ Employees

Boeing Business Skills Rotational Program Interview Question

I interviewed in Seattle, WA and was asked:
"(Phone interview) Please describe a situation where you had to work with ambiguity?"
Tags: star approach
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Business Skills Rotational Program Interview Review - one of 611 Boeing Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 3
votes
In my information systems class, we were assigned to research a company and determine if there is a system that could help make the company better. As the team lead, I selected my university's dining services and connected with their IT department. After learning of their current systems, we researched and determined a software provider that specializes in university dining. We found that with a specific package, it would reduce costs, improve efficiency, and centralize the flow of information. After the project, we learned that our university was in the process of receiving a demo from this technology company. (Notice that I used the STAR Approach?)
- Interview Candidate on Jun 5, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Boeing – Why Work for Us?

Boeing is the world’s largest aerospace company and leading manufacturer of commercial airplanes and defense, space and security systems. Additionally, Boeing designs and manufactures rotorcraft, electronic and defense… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Boeing interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Boeing employees and interview candidates.