American Express
3.6 of 5 1,591 reviews
www.americanexpress.com New York, NY 5000+ Employees

American Express Customer Service Representative Interview Question

"Tell me a time when you used your communication skills to influence someone’s decision? Tell me about a time when you had to persuade someone to see things your way?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Customer Service Representative Interview Review - one of 453 American Express Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 1
Was this a work at home position or in the actual call center?
- Interested in knowing on Mar 25, 2013 Flag Response
of 1
This interview was for the actual call center. I also interviewed for the at home customer service position and the interview was pretty much the same...
- Anonymous on Mar 25, 2013 Flag Response
of 0
votes
I applied and received an offer for the work-from-home csr. How busy are you during your shift? How difficult is the training?
- Question on Apr 1, 2013 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

American Express – Why Work for Us?

What will you do #foraliving? Welcome to American Express. Here we encourage everyone who works with us to do what they love with pride, share their innovations, and realize their full potential by helping other people… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at American Express interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by American Express employees and interview candidates.