?What If! Innovation

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Catalyst Interview

New York, NY

The process took 3 weeks - interviewed at ?What If! Innovation in July 2011.

Interview Details – There was an initial phone interview, then a skype interview, both with HR. I wish I had been able to go the office for the 2nd interview since I was local. Then there was an "On Your Feet" interview where you had to teach something to 4-6 people for 30 minutes. Those people then meet separately together and make a decision and you find out 15 minutes later. I didn't get the job. I felt that everything I didn't do that they wanted I was capable of doing had I had a better sense of what they wanted. I felt a little like shooting in the dark and I missed a few things, especially in terms of their vibe. But I think the job would have been interesting and they seemed like cool people.

Interview Question – On the phone interview they asked some questions that required you to come up with brands/products that you liked and then take those best ideas and apply them in a different field.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Inventor Interview

I applied through other source and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at ?What If! Innovation in March 2012.

Interview Details – Case Study

Interview Question – Create positioning for this business [told me about a business they were working on.]   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for ?What If! Innovation? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at ?What If! Innovation interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by ?What If! Innovation employees and interview candidates.