?What If! Innovation Interview Questions

3.8

Interviews for Top Jobs at ?What If! Innovation

Catalyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ?What If! Innovation (New York, NY) in July 2011.

Interview

There was an initial phone interview, then a skype interview, both with HR. I wish I had been able to go the office for the 2nd interview since I was local. Then there was an "On Your Feet" interview where you had to teach something to 4-6 people for 30 minutes. Those people then meet separately together and make a decision and you find out 15 minutes later. I didn't get the job. I felt that everything I didn't do that they wanted I was capable of doing had I had a better sense of what they wanted. I felt a little like shooting in the dark and I missed a few things, especially in terms of their vibe. But I think the job would have been interesting and they seemed like cool people.

Interview Questions

• On the phone interview they asked some questions that required you to come up with brands/products that you liked and then take those best ideas and apply them in a different field.   Answer Question

Producer Team Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in London, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 weeksinterviewed at ?What If! Innovation (London, England (UK)) in April 2015.

Interview

First interview was with the Producer Team Manager, and a Producer. Casual but targeted chat for about an hour with great 2-way focus: They told me about the company and their experiences at the company, and in turn asked me questions about my work experience. The second interview 2 weeks later was a team interview with 3 other candidates shortlisted for the 2 positions available. This involved doing individual work on tasks set by the current Producer Team Assistants (one was based around logistics and the other around sourcing supplies), followed by a short presentation exercise where you chose two items and briefly described why they were relevant to you. This was followed by '1-1' interviews with the Producer Team Manager again but also with the Base Team Co-ordinators. The third interview a week later was with the Practice Leader and Head of Talent.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time when you had to deal diplomatically with different personalities?   Answer Question

Producer Interview

Application

I applied online – interviewed at ?What If! Innovation.

Interview

Tough but nothing more than I didn't expect, the interview consisted of meeting HR and then meeting Head Producer, followed by a Skills interview on the following week, and at last stage meeting two directors of the office.

Interview Questions

• How would you conduct a research on a client's competitor?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Little negotiation

Inventor Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ?What If! Innovation in March 2012.

Interview

Case Study

Interview Questions

• Create positioning for this business [told me about a business they were working on.]   Answer Question