?What If! Innovation

Interviews for Top Jobs at ?What If! Innovation

Catalyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY
    Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

The process took 3 weeksinterviewed at ?What If! Innovation in July 2011.

There was an initial phone interview, then a skype interview, both with HR. I wish I had been able to go the office for the 2nd interview since I was local. Then there was an "On Your Feet" interview where you had to teach something to 4-6 people for 30 minutes. Those people then meet separately together and make a decision and you find out 15 minutes later. I didn't get the job. I felt that everything I didn't do that they wanted I was capable of doing had I had a better sense of what they wanted. I felt a little like shooting in the dark and I missed a few things, especially in terms of their vibe. But I think the job would have been interesting and they seemed like cool people.

Interview Questions
    • On the phone interview they asked some questions that required you to come up with brands/products that you liked and then take those best ideas and apply them in a different field.   Answer Question

Producer Interview

I applied online – interviewed at ?What If! Innovation.

Tough but nothing more than I didn't expect, the interview consisted of meeting HR and then meeting Head Producer, followed by a Skills interview on the following week, and at last stage meeting two directors of the office.

Interview Questions
    • How would you conduct a research on a client's competitor?   Answer Question
    Little negotiation

Inventor Interview

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at ?What If! Innovation in March 2012.

Case Study

Interview Questions
    • Create positioning for this business [told me about a business they were working on.]   Answer Question