1-800-Flowers.com Customer Service Representative Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Westerville, OH
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westerville, OH

I interviewed online - interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com in August 2013.

Simple and Basic

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time you had to deal with a unhappy customer   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for 1-800-Flowers.com

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com.

They will call you after you've scheduled the interview, after a couple of short questions, shift availability, and you will know if you get the position right than and there. You will be sent an email with instructions, detailing hiring info, computer set up, and info in regards to training dates and times once completed.

Customer Service Representative Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com in January 2012.

The interview process starts with an online application that leads to a personality test and CSR skills test. This is the most laborous part of the process as it takes you through a simulated program where they teach you a CRM program and have you apply what you've learned.

After you pass this then you get a chance to set an interview, which is fairly straightforward, and the interviewer asks about your customer service background and philosophies, and if you have the technology requirements to work from home.

Everyone is nice that is involved with the process and are there to help you get a chance to work for the company.

This company gets good ratings for a work-at-home job and if you apply early, before the busy season, you have a good chance of working for them and getting decent hours.

Interview Questions

It was to be a part-time job while I finished my last two terms of grad school and I did not have the time to complete set-up process as my last few classes were very demanding.

Worked for 1-800-Flowers.com? Contribute to the Community!