Interviews for Top Jobs at 1-800-Flowers.com
- Seasonal At Home Agent (5)
- Home Agent (4)
- Customer Service Representative (4)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative (2)
- Customer Service Associate (1)
- Sales Agent (1)
- Intern (1)
- Marketing Intern (1)
- Senior Manager (1)
- Florist (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- Director, Business Development (1)
- Sales Service Specialist (1)
- Database Administrator (1)
- Business Analyst (1)
- Copywriter (1)
- Virtual" Call Center Representative (1)
- Seasonaly Delivery Driver (1)
- Grow Performance Coaching Manager (1)
- Temporary/Seasonal Home Agent (1)
- Customer Sales and Service Agent (1)
- Temporary Seasonal Employee (1)
- Customer Service and Sales Representative - Applied June 2002 (1)
- Seasonal Sales and Service Representative (1)
Database Administrator Interview
The process took 2 days – interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com in August 2008.
Went for the inverview after a recruiter forwarded to the company. Interview was setup within a few days.
technically the interview was not difficult.
Italked with HR first, then two people interviewed ( including the director ) , followed by VP (I think ).
director was very rough and not courteous
Reasons for Declining