1-800-Flowers.com Home Agent Interview Questions & Reviews

3 interviews

1.0

3 Candidate Interview Reviews Back to all interviews

Home Agent Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com.

Interviews done over the phone.

Interview Questions
no negotiation

Other Interview Reviews for 1-800-Flowers.com

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  New York, NY
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com in March 2012.

Very easy, nice people and great work environment

Very easy

Home Agent Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 5 days - interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com in February 2012.

Interview was a phone interview. The interviewer sounded very scripted and unsure of herself. I got the impression she was being monitored and might have been in fear for her own job. The interview questions were the situational type, i.e. "tell me about a time you handled a difficult customer". No trick questions. The whole call lasted about 20 minutes, and I received a call back with an offer within 3 days.

Interview Questions
    • Have you ever ordered flowers from 1-800-Flowers?   View Answer

Upon being given the offer, I was informed that my shift would be 11 1/2 hours per day, six days straight, with no breaks and a 1/2 hour lunch, and possible mandatory overtime. There were no employee perks (that I was informed of, anyway) to help keep up morale. Call center work can be very stressful, so there darn better be something in it for me other than the pay (which is very, very low). My impression of this company is that they do not care much about their employees, so I would not want to work for them. Offer declined.

Worked for 1-800-Flowers.com? Contribute to the Community!