1-800-Flowers.com

Updated Nov 12, 2014
Updated Nov 12, 2014

2.2

Intern Interview

I applied online – interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com.

Applied online and got an email asking if I could do a one-on-one phone interview. They sent me attachments to look at before the phone interview of common interviewing questions but didn't ask me any of the questions from those attachments.

Interview Questions
    • Easy questions overall - what is your dream job? what department are you interested in and why?   Answer Question

Customer Service and Sales Representative - Applied June 2002 Interview

I applied in-person. The process took a dayinterviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com.

The hiring process is simple: applicants are given a variety of tests to determine eligibility. Then they interview with a current employee (someone serving in a holiday position mostly). Unless the test scores were below acceptable level, the applicant is hired on-the-spot and given a schedule for training.

Interview Questions
    There are no negotiable issues.

Florist Interview

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com.

First, the phone interview after I applied online. There was some basic HR questions in the phone interview. Then, I went to the in person interview. Basic Interview questions. It was hard to not get along with the interviewers. I did not get an offer. I would recommend the interview process.

Customer Sales and Service Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com in April 2014.

Called by a supervisor to answer personal questions and questions about job experience. They asked to fill out paperwork. Received another telephone call to say I was accepted for the job.

Accepted offer, no negotiation.

Seasonal At Home Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

You first have to go online and fill out the application which includes a personality test and a skills assessment. You will have to run a test on your computer to verify that your computer meets the requirements for the job if your computer meets those requirements then you will schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was very easy. The interview was very nice and the interview was very laid back. I was offered the job on the spot.

There was no negotiation.

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com.

Online applications submitted, assessment testing took over an hour almost two, 2 phone interviews and a job offer then started seasonal training and set up for computer applications .

Interview Questions
    • How will you adjust to working from home instead of at an outside job? What challenges do you see from this?   View Answer
    Temporary seasonal job $8.00 an hour

Seasonal Sales and Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tampa, FL

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeksinterviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com in January 2014.

Application process was completely online. Interview process was very simple; it consisted of a single phone call that was mostly a description of the position, the hourly rate, and bonus opportunities, followed by an offer. After accepting the offer, a group of documents was sent to my email, one of which had to be notarized. Once HR had received my fax, I was sent set-up instructions via email along with training info. Everything was handled online & over the phone-VERY easy process.

Interview Questions
    • There were truly no difficult questions. This was a very easy job to get.   Answer Question
    There was no negotiation. Salary is $9.00/hr with an opportunity to earn a $200 bonus upon completion of both seasons.

Sales Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com.

The interview process is long but pretty simple. They make you jump through a couple of hoops with over the phone interviews. You are also required to take an online test, it's very simple. Once you are hired in the job requires you to download a bunch of programs on your computer. Its an extremely long and tedious process. You are also required to send in a bunch of paperwork our of your own pocket...tons of it.

Interview Questions
    • What would you tell a family calling in to ask for flowers for a funeral?   Answer Question
    I was offered a job on the spot after my over the phone interview. It seemed like more of a technicality than anything. The interviewer was just going through the motions with me, I hardly had to try.

Home Agent Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com.

Interviews done over the phone.

no negotiation

Customer Service Associate Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com in November 2013.

I received a email telling me that they wanted me for a interview. I gladly accepted.. I logged on the day of my interview. I was nervous but the person on the other end was so nice. I felt at ease right away. when it was over she let me know I got the job .

Interview Questions
    • one day I had this poor lady that had just lost her husband , it was the day of the wake.. and she was upset over the flowers if they were going to arrive on time well I took a deep breath and reassured her that they are on their way well a minute later the doorbell rang and it was our company well I was happy the nice lady got back on the phone and thanked me again   Answer Question
    be yourself be honest and humble. people will work with you.