1-800-Flowers.com

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Customer Sales and Service Agent Interview

Customer Sales and Service Agent

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com in April 2014.

Interview Details – Called by a supervisor to answer personal questions and questions about job experience. They asked to fill out paperwork. Received another telephone call to say I was accepted for the job.

Negotiation Details – Accepted offer, no negotiation.

Seasonal Sales and Service Representative Interview

Seasonal Sales and Service Representative
Tampa, FL

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com in January 2014.

Interview Details – Application process was completely online. Interview process was very simple; it consisted of a single phone call that was mostly a description of the position, the hourly rate, and bonus opportunities, followed by an offer. After accepting the offer, a group of documents was sent to my email, one of which had to be notarized. Once HR had received my fax, I was sent set-up instructions via email along with training info. Everything was handled online & over the phone-VERY easy process.

Interview Question – There were truly no difficult questions. This was a very easy job to get.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation. Salary is $9.00/hr with an opportunity to earn a $200 bonus upon completion of both seasons.

Customer Service and Sales Representative - Applied June 2002 Interview

Customer Service and Sales Representative - Applied June 2002

I applied in-person and the process took a day - interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com.

Interview Details – The hiring process is simple: applicants are given a variety of tests to determine eligibility. Then they interview with a current employee (someone serving in a holiday position mostly). Unless the test scores were below acceptable level, the applicant is hired on-the-spot and given a schedule for training.

Interview Question – Having to conduct a mock sales call.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There are no negotiable issues.

Florist Interview

Florist

I applied in-person and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com.

Interview Details – First, the phone interview after I applied online. There was some basic HR questions in the phone interview. Then, I went to the in person interview. Basic Interview questions. It was hard to not get along with the interviewers. I did not get an offer. I would recommend the interview process.

Interview Question – Describe yourself.   Answer Question

Seasonal At Home Agent Interview

Seasonal At Home Agent
Chicago, IL

Interview Details – You first have to go online and fill out the application which includes a personality test and a skills assessment. You will have to run a test on your computer to verify that your computer meets the requirements for the job if your computer meets those requirements then you will schedule a phone interview. The phone interview was very easy. The interview was very nice and the interview was very laid back. I was offered the job on the spot.

Negotiation Details – There was no negotiation.

Customer Service and Sales Representative Interview

Customer Service and Sales Representative

I applied online and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com.

Interview Details – Online applications submitted, assessment testing took over an hour almost two, 2 phone interviews and a job offer then started seasonal training and set up for computer applications .

Interview Question – How will you adjust to working from home instead of at an outside job? What challenges do you see from this?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Temporary seasonal job $8.00 an hour

Business Analyst Interview

Business Analyst
Carle Place, NY

I interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com in March 2011.

Interview Details – Three rounds of interviews - 2 phone and one face to face

Interview Question – How do you connect 1800Flowers.com with other e-commerce companies and think about it brand loyalty?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – Smooth

Customer Service Representative Interview

Customer Service Representative
Westerville, OH

I applied online - interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com in August 2013.

Interview Details – Simple and Basic

Interview Question – Describe a time you had to deal with a unhappy customer   Answer Question

Sales Agent Interview

Sales Agent

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com.

Interview Details – The interview process is long but pretty simple. They make you jump through a couple of hoops with over the phone interviews. You are also required to take an online test, it's very simple. Once you are hired in the job requires you to download a bunch of programs on your computer. Its an extremely long and tedious process. You are also required to send in a bunch of paperwork our of your own pocket...tons of it.

Interview Question – What would you tell a family calling in to ask for flowers for a funeral?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – I was offered a job on the spot after my over the phone interview. It seemed like more of a technicality than anything. The interviewer was just going through the motions with me, I hardly had to try.

Software Developer Interview

Software Developer
Westbury, NY

I applied through a recruiter - interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com in November 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter (not an internal recruiter) after posting my resume on a job board, and the recruiter got me a phone interview with a tech mgr, who then decided I should come in for an in-person interview. The interview was with three people, and detailed (including drawing on whiteboard by me and the Mgr), and seemed to go well, but shortly after the interview, the recruiter notified me that they had finished interviewing me and others, and had then decided to "re-think" what they wanted for the position. Who knows?

Interview Question – How would you transfer information from a customer ordering at store to the company's intermediate data repository, and finally to the target store for order fulfillment in the chain.   Answer Question

Interviews for Top Jobs at 1-800-Flowers.com

Worked for 1-800-Flowers.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 1-800-Flowers.com interview questions and advice. All 31 interview reviews posted anonymously by 1-800-Flowers.com employees and interview candidates.