1-800-Flowers.com Senior Manager Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Senior Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Carle Place, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 1-800-Flowers.com (Carle Place, NY) in November 2008.

Interview

Interview process goes on for several rounds more than is expected, and HR generally takes a long time to respond. However, the interviews are largely non-technical (aside from 1-2 very technical interviews). The entire process is very upbeat, but they do not give you a lot of clarity into what the next steps are and what else you'll need to do to get the position.

Interview Questions

• Each hiring manager has wide latitude in what they ask. I completed a very long written test / assignment as part of my interview process which took over a week.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Negotiated significant salary increase from prior position, and was able to negotiate subsequent salary increases post-hire. However, you do have to sign a wide-ranging non-compete as you get more senior.