1-800-Radiator

Interviews for Top Jobs at 1-800-Radiator

Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Benicia, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Benicia, CA

The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 1-800-Radiator in June 2008.

I had my friend set an interview up for me, so it was really easy. This is your common, hard sales, call center job. They didn't ask me too many questions about my background, education, or product knowledge. They were just trying to figure out if I had what it takes to sell on the phone. If you are a hard salesperson, you'll nail the interview.

Interview Questions

Customer Service Representative Interview

I applied online. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 1-800-Radiator in April 2010.

It was simply actually. I was introduced through a common business associate actually after I applied online and realized that there was a connection. I got a call back and went in for the interview and got the job. Now this wasnt the most glamorous job, but it is a job with ok benefits and ok pay...better than unemployment.

Interview Questions
    • Do you have any experience working in the auto industry?   Answer Question