Target
3.2 of 5 6,719 reviews
www.target.com Minneapolis, MN 5000+ Employees

Target Sales Floor Team Member Interview Question

I interviewed in Riverside, CA and was asked:
"1. A mother was looking for a pair of shoes for her 3 year old son, but none were on the rack and they asked for help, what would you do? 2. You were ringing up an items for a guest, and the price on one of the item showed price as $19.99, but the guest insisted that it was $17.99, what would you do?"
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Sales Floor Team Member Interview Review - one of 3,609 Target Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 2
votes
Q1. I said I'll check the back room to see if there's any in stock, if there isn't then I'll see if surrounding Target stores have the specific shoe. If not, then I collect her information and let her know when it's available. I added that I'll place an order, if possible.

Q2. Ring up the the remaining items and call another team member to take the guest to customer service.
- Interview Candidate on Nov 21, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Target interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Target employees and interview candidates.