Johnson & Johnson

www.jnj.com

Johnson & Johnson Assistant Scientist Interview Question

I interviewed in Vacaville, CA and was asked:
"1. Are you familiar with Six Sigma (named other) and other quality control systems. In your previous position, did you follow the systems of Q? 2. Tell me about your projects done in team. 3. What was difficult in doing these team projects? 4. Walk me through your background 5. Are you willing to work day shifts, swing shifts? 6. Can you give me an example of a situation where you were rewarded for doing something? 7. Deadlines, what kind of deadlines did you have? Did you follow them? 8. How are you English Technical Writing skills? 9. Are you employed currently? 10. Did you make changes in protocols? 11. Did you work in cGMP environment? 12. Are you ok with the position if you have PhD? 13. Tell me about a usual day in your previous job. 14. Imagine a situation: the supervisor comes to you in the middle of the day and give you an extra task. What will you do? 15. Which regulatory documents you are familiar with- USP, BP, EUPharm?"
Tags: behavioral
Add Tags [?]
Answer

Part of a Assistant Scientist Interview Review - one of 414 Johnson & Johnson Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 0
votes
Friendly atmosphere, no technical questions, no private questions
- Interview Candidate on Sep 15, 2013