Walmart
2.9 of 5 6,395 reviews
corporate.walmart.com Bentonville, AR 5000+ Employees

Walmart Assistant Manager Interview Question

I interviewed in Dallas, TX and was asked:
"1. Describe the steps you have taken to ensure your organization delivered a high level of customer service. 2. Describe a recent job related situation where you had to make an important business decision. 3. Describe your role and responsibilities in managing merchandising operations. 4.Describe a time when you and your team completed a critical project despite a heavy workload. 5. Describe the process you have used to ensure your work plans are aligned and coordinated with company initiatives and direction. 6. Describe the steps you go through in order to plan for future staffing needs. 7. Describe a time when you had to influence a group to support a significant change in work processes."
Add Tags [?]
Answer Flag Question

Part of a Assistant Manager Interview Review - one of 2,012 Walmart Interview Reviews

Answers & Comments

of 11
votes
we strictly demonstrate our feelings with our co-employees by talking problems like friends by freedomfull manner
- Amjath on Aug 1, 2012 Flag Response

To comment on this question, Sign In with Facebook or Sign Up

Walmart – Why Work for Us?

Our Businesses Our mission is to save people money so they can live better. And every division, business unit and department that makes up Walmart is committed to using our company’s size and scale to make the biggest… Full Overview

Provided by employer [?]

Glassdoor is your free inside look at Walmart interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by Walmart employees and interview candidates.