10 Bellevue Interview Questions & Reviews

6 interviews

2.2

Account Manager On Craigslist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at 10 Bellevue in September 2012.

the girl on the phone was fun and bubbly. she talked a little fast but kept things simple enough to understand. i went for an interview and she was just like she on the fun. the lobby had other candidates to be considered so i was a little nervous initially.the atmosphere was definitely high energy and seemed like their employees had fun. you could tell she knew and liked what we was doing.she did a great job of keeping conversation and making everyone feel comfortable and at ease. the young man i sat down with was very nice too. he was very thorough in the job description. i thought my interview went well....i hope i get a call back.

Interview Questions
    • the gentleman asked basic questions in the initial interview. he said there would be a second interview back at the same office and itd be about 45-60 minutes in which theyd go over more stuff one-on-one. i didnt feel too challenge but was excited to hear/learn more if invited back   Answer Question

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at 10 Bellevue.

I applied on my university website. I also sent an email to follow up to ensure they received the resume submission. They had and replied that they would like me to come in for an interview. I set up a time and date when I would be in the area. (I had to prepare in advance since I was flying 400 miles to interview) Everyone I met during the interviewing process was very nice and informative. They actually even gave me a ride back to the airport so I did not have to figure out how to get there on the metro. They called me the next day and requested a few papers, my transcript references etc. the following day I was offered a position.

Interview Questions

Moved to another state for my fiance.

Outside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I interviewed online - interviewed at 10 Bellevue in June 2012.

Well I e-mailed them a resume and got a response in less than a week. I should of thought something was up it seemed a little quick and easy for comfort. In any event they said they prefered to do face to face interviewing because you would be selling face to face, fair enough so far. I showed up and I felt like I was in the movie "Boiler Room" . All young good looking folks waiting to be interviewed, you know the "beautiful people". If you are over the age of 40, don't waste your time. If you are fifty something and a little chunky (5'11" 220) well you know what happened, guys like me that have been thru the sales mill a few times are poison to shisters like these guys. I'm pretty certain age/discremination legal action will be in their future, word to the wise.
    If you are young and wearing blinders this place will be a painful lesson for you.

Interview Questions
    • Guess what? It was a eight minute interview!!! obviously because of the reasons listed above.   Answer Question

Assistant Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

I interviewed through other source. The process took 4 days - interviewed at 10 Bellevue in April 2012.

the the position seems to be some analyst or a real management assistant something, but actually, they are hiring people doing door-to-door sales!! and no one in the interviews really answers the salary question.
    3 turns 1:1 interview, asked almost the same questions like your advantages & disadvantages, goal in 5 years.

Interview Questions

like was misguided by the name of the position i applied

Account Executive Interview

I interviewed online. The process took a day - interviewed at 10 Bellevue in October 2012.

I submitted my resume online today and by 4pm this afternoon I had a call back. The man on the phone was very friendly. He asked if I was still looking for work. I told him yes. He said great. Then he began to tell me that they were a consulting firm working with two key clients in the telecommunications industry. Because I had read the review on this site prior to the interview, I asked him how his company engaged and worked with those clients. He said they do door to door canvassing in residential neighborhoods with qualified leads, would this interest me.

Interview Questions
    • Is this something that would be of interest to you?   View Answer

Account Manager Interview

I interviewed through a recruiter. The process took 3 days - interviewed at 10 Bellevue in May 2012.

general hr questions. They are actually hiring door-to-door sales, so i gave up that offer

Interview Questions

Worked for 10 Bellevue? Contribute to the Community!