123 Loan

Relevance Date Difficulty

Loan Officer Interview

Loan Officer
Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 3 days - interviewed at 123 Loan in July 2008.

Interview Details – Phone / P to P was acceptable as a first time. Co was and is a favorable corp that eeds some direction to go forward. I can offer these tools how ever not intresested in location, salary, and prefer not to engage at this time. Ask to stay in touch for future. May re consider at a later date.

Interview Questions

Reason for Declining – Not interested in position

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Loan Officer Interview

Loan Officer
Aliso Viejo, CA

I applied through an employee referral and the process took 2 days - interviewed at 123 Loan in June 2008.

Interview Details – Pretty easy, Just spoke about the job a lot and then about why I may be good at it. A lot of the time was spent on them actually selling me the job. Most loan officers jump a round with in the industry so it's no surprise your track record speaks more than your words.

Interview Question – Are you willing to work long hours?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – No Negotiation

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for 123 Loan? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 123 Loan interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by 123 Loan employees and interview candidates.