123 Loan

Interviews for Top Jobs at 123 Loan

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dallas, TX

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 daysinterviewed at 123 Loan in July 2008.

Phone / P to P was acceptable as a first time. Co was and is a favorable corp that eeds some direction to go forward. I can offer these tools how ever not intresested in location, salary, and prefer not to engage at this time. Ask to stay in touch for future. May re consider at a later date.

Interview Questions

Not interested in position

Loan Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Aliso Viejo, CA

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 daysinterviewed at 123 Loan in June 2008.

Pretty easy, Just spoke about the job a lot and then about why I may be good at it. A lot of the time was spent on them actually selling me the job. Most loan officers jump a round with in the industry so it's no surprise your track record speaks more than your words.

Interview Questions