1919, Inc. Interview Questions & Reviews

1.3

Entry Level Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate  in  Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rockville, MD

I interviewed online. The process took 1 week - interviewed at 1919, Inc..

I received a call from HR to schedule an interview in Rockville. The 2nd interview involves shadowing a leader in the field for the full day. The final interview is at the end of the day that you shadowed a leader.

Interview Questions
    • N/a. They are mainly just seeing if you have the potential to grow within the company. They also want to see if you give consistent responses throughout the interview process.   Answer Question
    n/a

Human Resources/Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at 1919, Inc. in August 2012.

I was contacted on a Friday for a Monday interview in Rockville, MD. I commuted from North Carolina for the two day interview process. It was a standard interview with two other candidates called in to interview for the same position. The president of the company conducted the interview and was very pleasant.

Interview Questions
    • There were no shockers. Mainly questions such as, "Given these expectations do you think you can meet and exceed them?"   Answer Question

I was told over the phone before the interview to expect anywhere from $32-40 thousand a year and when I was offered the job it was a base pay of $24 thousand with bonuses. My bills are guaranteed so I want a job where my pay is guaranteed as well.

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee  in  Rockville, MD
    Anonymous Employee in Rockville, MD

I interviewed online. The process took 2 days - interviewed at 1919, Inc. in January 2012.

They quickly got back to me but overall the whole experience was very negative. The first interview was 15 minutes long with the manager who had the manner of an used car salesman. They quickly contacted me for the second interview, which was really following his salesman go door to door and make pitches, selling Comcast cable.

Interview Questions

When they talk about creative marketing, they mean door to door. The pay isn't even competitive. They were persistent in trying to get me to join their team by calling several times a day but I was forced to change my phone number because they didn't understand why, a college graduate, wouldn't want to work for them.

Intern Interview

I interviewed online. The process took 3 days - interviewed at 1919, Inc. in May 2012.

don't apply for this job unless you want go to businesses and homes and sell products all day!

Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at 1919, Inc.

Worked for 1919, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!