1919, Inc.

Relevance Date Difficulty

Very Easy Interview

Sales Interview

Rockville, MD

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at 1919, Inc. in January 2012.

Interview Details – They quickly got back to me but overall the whole experience was very negative. The first interview was 15 minutes long with the manager who had the manner of an used car salesman. They quickly contacted me for the second interview, which was really following his salesman go door to door and make pitches, selling Comcast cable.

Interview Question – Why do you want to work here?   Answer Question

Reason for Declining – When they talk about creative marketing, they mean door to door. The pay isn't even competitive. They were persistent in trying to get me to join their team by calling several times a day but I was forced to change my phone number because they didn't understand why, a college graduate, wouldn't want to work for them.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for 1919, Inc.? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 1919, Inc. Sales interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by 1919, Inc. employees and interview candidates.