1NW Contact Interview Questions

Updated Aug 18, 2015

1.9

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 1NW Contact.

Interview

Hiring process was short, it's a phone interview. Lasted like 30 - 45 minutes. Questions asked is your customer service experience, how long working virtual, do you have a quiet home office, what is your internet carrier.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 1NW Contact (Phoenix, AZ) in March 2015.

Interview

I went online to their site and filled out an application. I then read 3 emails and followed the instructions. If everything passes according to their specifications then a voice interview will be offered.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sacramento, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at 1NW Contact (Sacramento, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

The "interview" is weeks long, and involves putting spyware on your computer. I have never worked so hard for nothing...and I'm going to bring my laptop to a shop for the equivalent of a rape-kit. Just check out their REAL website: bettereducationforall.com, and see if it looks legit to you. No phone number, email address etc.

Interview Questions

• What is that file your clicking on on your desktop right now   1 Answer

Look at the website: bettereducationforall.com...note the only contact info is a fax number

INbound Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at 1NW Contact.

Interview

Hired through email. No phone contact. Was sent an email to go through system verification process and was hired after all processes met companies needs. The process was very easy. No phone interviews or anything which left me wondering if it was real. I thought to good to be true. But i have gotten checks and cashed them!

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dallas, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 1NW Contact (Dallas, TX) in June 2014.

Interview

Extremely easy. Mainly they want to make sure your technically adequate. Internet is fast enough and so forth. I applied online and received an email with instructions on testing my computer, make screenshots of detailed information about your system and sent them back through email, then you make a call and read a script they send you via email, as well, to review your phone etiquette then you are invited to training. During training your clarity and headset performance is a must or you will not be asked to move forward. You must use a usb connected headset, no echoing or buzzing. I must say, the trainer, Mrs. Ruth was the only leader at 1NW that I had any respect for.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know if I thought I could be self disciplined enough for a work at home position.   1 Answer

Independent Contractor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Norcross, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 1NW Contact (Norcross, GA) in May 2014.

Interview

The hiring process consisted of computer test, voice test, programs being downloaded. The explanation of the job duties in written and oral form by email and telephone. The company does state what programs are need, the type of internet speed needed along with any addition equipment you may need. The interview process consisted of steps needed to find out if a person had the right type of computer or laptop. It was sent one at a time and then the next step would be emailed after you send the results in by email. The last test was logging into to five9, entering a password and user name then reading and answering interview questions. The main point in that is to test the function on the headset and to make sure can be be understood while taking calls in five9. Five9 is not actually download one just logs I

Interview Questions

• I had to learn how to hook up a headset for the first time into my computer. The first time the voice check didn't come out correct but the recruiter understood and provided me with information on how to correct it. I also received calls to make sure I was receiving emails , which I was not, so I had to use a different email address I already had. The only difficult part was accepting a position for non paid training, but since I was still unemployed I figured I would give it a try until something better came along. That was a great decision to stay with the company. The other employment opportunities I came by were; I had to pay for training, commission only, part time employment, a schedule that changes every week and driving in heavy traffic to and from work.qqq   Answer Question
    • The most difficult part was the unpaid training, I was disappointed and the length of time I had to wait on my check.   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was nothing to negotiate, everyone gets paid the same amount. No taxes are taken out of the check. Inorder to receive the position one has to have the right equipment. Computer or laptop, USB headset, firerfox, mouse, Java , internet with correct speed, and hard wired to the modem.

At Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at 1NW Contact in February 2014.

Interview

Very well explained at the website of what is expected, and while completing task required.I did ask questions and I was called back with answers. I was called back the same day and told how to complete my voice test.

Lead Generation Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at 1NW Contact.

Interview

The process consisted of several (five) steps. Each step was a test such as a test of your computer speed, your computer itself, and a test on using their system (Five9). It was a simple, but in depth process. After completing all of the steps I received an email stating Christine Vance, Recruiter, is currently reviewing my file and will follow up shortly.

Interview Questions

• I was not interviewed for this position. Two days after completing my tests, I received an invite to training and offered the position pending I reply to the email with my desired shift out of the two that they had.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The pay is $10 for time logged in and ready for calls. This is mentioned several times and it is not negotiable.

At Home Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at 1NW Contact in January 2014.

Interview

Every interview is through email until they offer you a position, then they actually call you. During the call they mislead you about the position and hours. The only reason I took the position is because I needed a job at the time. This company is the company that calls you constantly about Education.

Interview Questions

• Following the instructions in the email for qualifying your computer to do the job.   Answer Question

1NW Contact Response

Aug 18, 2014 – CEO

We have a multi-step on-boarding process for applicants to complete. We like self motivated people who don't find it difficult to follow straight forward instructions. The interview takes place near ... More

INbound Agent Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 1NW Contact in December 2013.

Interview

Five step hiring process,complete application, complete hire forms, voice audition, check computer system, check speed of internet, headset check, training

Interview Questions

• Completing everything in a screenshot except the voice audition   Answer Question

Negotiation

35 cents a minute or hourly campaigns