1NW Contact

Average Difficulty
11 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

INbound Agent

I applied online and the process took 2 months - interviewed at 1NW Contact.

Interview Details – Hired through email. No phone contact. Was sent an email to go through system verification process and was hired after all processes met companies needs. The process was very easy. No phone interviews or anything which left me wondering if it was real. I thought to good to be true. But i have gotten checks and cashed them!

Interview Question – No questions just system tests   Answer Question

INbound Agent

I applied online and the process took 3 weeks - interviewed at 1NW Contact in December 2013.

Interview Details – Five step hiring process,complete application, complete hire forms, voice audition, check computer system, check speed of internet, headset check, training

Interview Question – Completing everything in a screenshot except the voice audition   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – 35 cents a minute or hourly campaigns

Lead Generation Interview

Lead Generation

I applied online and the process took 6 days - interviewed at 1NW Contact.

Interview Details – The process consisted of several (five) steps. Each step was a test such as a test of your computer speed, your computer itself, and a test on using their system (Five9). It was a simple, but in depth process. After completing all of the steps I received an email stating Christine Vance, Recruiter, is currently reviewing my file and will follow up shortly.

Interview Question – I was not interviewed for this position. Two days after completing my tests, I received an invite to training and offered the position pending I reply to the email with my desired shift out of the two that they had.   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – The pay is $10 for time logged in and ready for calls. This is mentioned several times and it is not negotiable.

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service

Interviewed at 1NW Contact

Interview Details – someone called you talked to you about the position they are hiring to see if you are interested and if so someone will be calling you right and ask you to go to your email and accept the offer

Customer Service Lead Capture Interview

Customer Service Lead Capture
Los Angeles, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 months - interviewed at 1NW Contact in April 2013.

Interview Details – Several tests with computer and then you will have a phone interview. I never did a phone interview i was hired immediately. High turn over.if you want a job that makes you wait 3 weeks for a check for $250.00 a week after the 3 week hold period.

Interview Question – the managers spy on you on break press mute please. Sometimes the hours are not consistant you have to make leads on each call so its also sales.   View Answer

Negotiation Details – 10.00 only no negotiation.

INbound Agent

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 5 days - interviewed at 1NW Contact in April 2013.

Interview Details – just as expected told what to do and did it

Interview Question – none all were customer service related   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – no negotiations...but im saving on gas and getting dress to commute... convenience it helps

Telemarketer Interview

Telemarketer
Las Vegas, NV

I applied online and the process took 2 days - interviewed at 1NW Contact in March 2013.

Interview Details – i was sent an email and a phone call. i have talked to 4 people with this company before i started working for them. they do an awesome job at interviewing people.

Interview Question – it was a matter of asking if they pay and how often they pay you. please its a work from home job   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – listen to everything they say and read all emails you get from them. take lots of notes

Lead Generation Interview

Lead Generation

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at 1NW Contact.

Interview Details – I initially applied and completed the testing of my computer system and the voice test. After that I was contacted by a recruiter who spoke with me for about 10 minutes and went over my system and past experience in customer service. I applied for a team coach position and was told they aren't hiring for that and have not hired coaches in a long time. So, I'm not sure why they would say they are accepting applications for that job. She then told me about the lead generation effort job and that I would be contacted the recruiting manager for an interview. The hours set in place for this job were too early for me and were not flexible so I sent them and email and asked to consider me when they have future openings and never heard back.

Reason for Declining – The hours were set in stone and were too early in the morning for me (8 am).

Lead Generation Agent Interview

Lead Generation Agent
Thousand Oaks, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at 1NW Contact in June 2012.

Interview Details – The interview went well. I was aske about my previous experience and apparently I was a perfect match for 1NW Contact because I was offered a position with them and In accepted.

Interview Question – None   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – It was fine.

Telemarkert Work At Home Interview

Telemarkert Work At Home
Thousand Oaks, CA

I applied online and the process took 3 days - interviewed at 1NW Contact in November 2011.

Interview Details – Process consisted of personality questions, typing, computer system / Internet connection, voice recording tests with a good quality USB headset & noise reduction mic. 6 hr training not paid. Wait of 18 days for 1st check which is for 2 days for that1st pay period. Weekly thereafter.

Interview Question – The questions were general and consisted on how you would respond in various situations.
Example: " While on a customer call, the customer is irate and is rude to you. Do you tell the customer to call back some other time when he composes himself or would you try to calm the customer and re focus on how to solve the issue"
  View Answer

Negotiation Details – NO. **** SEE UPDATE BELOW****You are sent an e mail which describes the 18 day wait for your 1st check which will be for 2 days work in that initial week of employment which runs from Sunday to Saturday. All checks are said to be mailed weekly thereafter.
I asked for an Independent Contractors agreement to be mutually signed, spelling out terms / conditions. I was told it would be send along with the W9 the day before training. I was sent an e mail of the Project Manager's name and was told not to request the paperwork from him or to make further requests from the manager for the paperwork? Bottom line is if I don't get the contract spelling out terms as discussed in the phone interview and from the informal e mail then I won't be attending the training. The e mail stated If you can't make the training or if you can't commit to work the 2 wks following the training, while you are waiting for your 1st 2 day check, then they will not continue with you. You must be reliable. I am a bit concerned as former employees reported on other did not give this company a good review with regards to prompt payment and some reviews said they were never paid after waiting 5 to 8 weeks or longer ! So I will report an update here this time in Dec. 2011 on whether my experience is as favorable as the anonymous employee who posted previously here.. UPDATE: 12/15/2011
I DECLINED THE JOB! TO MANY AMBIGUITIES WITH THE CONTRACT. THE AMOUNT OF PAY AND WHEN YOU ARE PAID WAS NOT DEFINED. VAGUE OPEN ENDED CONTRACT THAT WAS NOT IN THE FAVOR OF WORKER. AFTER READING OTHER REPORTS ON LINE FROM OTHER SITES I DECLINED. THEY WOULD NOT CLEAN UP THE CONTRACT AND BE SPECIFIC ABOUT THE MOST IMPORTANT ITEMS. HOW MUCH AND WHEN YOU GET PAID. KEEP AN EYE ON THIS COMPANY.

Worked for 1NW Contact? Contribute to the Community!