1st Source Interview Questions

Updated May 7, 2015

Interviews for Top Jobs at 1st Source

Client Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Bend, IN

Application

I applied online. The process took a weekinterviewed at 1st Source (South Bend, IN) in April 2015.

Interview

Started with Phone interview then was brought to the branch to have two more face to face interviews. Pretty normal questions; more situational than anything. Just keep a positive attitude and make sure to say that you are customer orientated. You are expected to be in this role for around a year. Like to promote from within.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you went above and beyond the customers expectations.   Answer Question

Another opportunity.

Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 dayinterviewed at 1st Source.

Interview

After an application online I got a phone call for an initial 1 on 1 interview. After the 1 on 1 I got a call to come back for an all day interview with different members of the organization. It was a great experience and everyone there made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time that you failed to meet the expectations of your supervisor.   Answer Question

Bank Interview

Application

I applied through other source – interviewed at 1st Source.

Interview

I actually never had an interview with the bank. However, this bank is very picky on who they hire. The bank is constantly posting for same job over and over. Plus this bank is well known to have their computer systems tampered with.