1st Source

2 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Manager Interview

Manager

I applied online and the process took a day - interviewed at 1st Source.

Interview Details – After an application online I got a phone call for an initial 1 on 1 interview. After the 1 on 1 I got a call to come back for an all day interview with different members of the organization. It was a great experience and everyone there made me feel very comfortable.

Interview Question – Tell us a time that you failed to meet the expectations of your supervisor.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Bank Interview

Bank

I applied through other source and interviewed at 1st Source.

Interview Details – I actually never had an interview with the bank. However, this bank is very picky on who they hire. The bank is constantly posting for same job over and over. Plus this bank is well known to have their computer systems tampered with.

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for 1st Source? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 1st Source interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by 1st Source employees and interview candidates.