Interview Question

brain teaser, analytical, algorithm
Answer

Interview Answer

1 Answer

st round telephonic round was simple. Some basic C++ questions with practical things like how did i handle it ?. For e..g, I was interviewed for windows internals , so How to debug a particualar problem and how it was fixed. and C++ questions on inheritance. 2nd round on direct Hands - on, they gave a PC to me and asked to write a code on implementing stack and queue from linked list with ~1 hours time. I finished that. 3rd round was more interesting like how do a data structure for particular situation( I don't remember exact situation) and why did I choose that data structure ?. This guy seems like some manager ( not hiring manager, but he did evaluate me in general as well with some puzzles) 4th round was from US, then it was related to behavior and attitude in team work and how do i resolved conflicts with a team. 5th round was hiring manager and HR round. Pretty standard stuff, like about team structure and McAfee advantage...etc.

Anonymous on Jan 10, 2013

Add Answers or Comments

To comment on this, Sign In or Sign Up.