2020 Company Interview Questions

2.1

Field Sales Manager Interview

Interview

short - 1 phone call. Easy initially - tougher toward end. She asked quite a bit about my resume, and also talked a lot about the contract which was a big one, and the job itself.

Interview Questions

• How do you manage a tight time schedule driving on the worst freeways in the developed world?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotitation. take it or leave it.

Retail Sales Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 2020 Company.

Interview

You will meet a manager at a store location . You will be interviewed in a Verizon wireless break room. The actual interview will be unprofessional random questions. No star type interview. They are simply looking for energetic articulate people. Or warm bodies. You simply need to show up for interview pass background and drug test and they will hire you.

Negotiation

There was no negotiation it was $10.00 a hour plus a convoluted commission structure that promises to turn the $10.00 to $30.00 a hour.

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at 2020 Company.

Interview

Met a random guy on the street who recruited me for the position. I came in with prior experience and received managers pay for my deals. Went into the office and filled out an application and got on board he next week. Did my drug test and background check and was hired a few days later. The entire process was relatively smooth.

Negotiation

Commissions were at a flat rate. No negotiation.

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Farmingdale, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 2020 Company (Farmingdale, NY) in August 2013.

Interview

Interviewing process was face to face one time. Drug test required...was working after three days of interview. My perception of the working atmosphere was professional, dress code casual. I felt the place was low paced unlike other sales office I've entered where everything seemed fast paced and chaotic.

Interview Questions

• Do you feel comfortable working on strictly commission only?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Straight forward, no negotiations. Since your salary was based on commission only, you pretty much choose your own salary depending on how hard you were willing to work.

D2d Sales Representative Interview

Interview

Must be open to knocking doors. That will be the focus of the interview. Whether or not you are a good candidate to go out and knock on doors to get sales. If you are open to that, you can make decent money.

I took the manager position instead.

Regional Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at 2020 Company (Austin, TX) in May 2012.

Interview

A very quick process. Got a call one day, interviewed the next day and received an offer the same day. If you are confident and energetic with a great attitude the job is in the bag.

Interview Questions

• How do you motivate people?   1 Answer

Negotiation

straight forward and honest very little room to negotiate more money.

Field Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 2020 Company (Houston, TX) in October 2011.

Interview

Quick and easy, though a bit misleading.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation. 100% commission no matter what.

Office Manager - Recruiter Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 8 weeks. I interviewed at 2020 Company in August 2011.

Interview

Weeks after responding to a Craigslist ad, I was contacted by a "Regional Operations Supervisor", who arranged a phone interview with a Regional Director. I made sure to be available for the interview, as I was very interested in the position. The appointed call time came and went, with no contact from anyone. I emailed the OPS Supervisor, she apologized and rescheduled the interview, The same thing happened AGAIN and once more the phone interview was rescheduled and once again, the Regional Director blew me off. Finally, the OPS Supervisor told me to go to the local office and interview there. I arrived and met with a nice young fellow, who proceeded to ask me was I fully aware of what their company did. I said yes, you do D2D sales of ATT&T's Uverse (I think now they are doing something with Verizon). The gentleman, who identified himself as the Supervisor of all the Contractors who work the neighborhoods going D2D out of that office, asked if I was OK with doing that. Wow!, At this point I was getting really frustrated because not only had this gentleman *not* been expecting me, he didn't even know what I was there to interview for. I explained I was interviewing for the Office Manager/Recruiter position. I gave him a little background and once that was smoothed over, we had a pleasant conversation. I told him my background and how I understood the challenges of finding and retaining good employees in his industry. I also expounded on some of my recruiting ideas. He told me he liked me and I was hired, He gave me a laptop and told me to electronically fill out the new hire paperwork and that I could probably start within the next couple days. I was thrilled and begin to fill out the information while he stepped into another room. I heard him saying how much he liked me, how I was perfect for the job and how I was completing the new hire paperwork as he spoke. Then I heard whispering. Next thing I know, he enters the room and takes the laptop from me, saying awkwardly that I could finish that on my first day. I thanked him and left. I went home. Upon arrival at home, I immediately emailed the OPS Supervisor and she seemed excited for me and said I would be hearing back on Monday with my start date. I was so excited and I stopped all job-hunting at that point and called my parents, friends and boyfriend to let them know the great news. I enjoyed the next few days and did not send out even one resume or look at one job posting, because hey! I had job now! Well, Monday came and at close to 5pm, I still had not received any calls or emails regarding my start date. I emailed the OPS Supervisor and her entire tone had changed. Gone was the bubbly personality and in its place was an abrupt demeanor. When I asked about a start date, she informed me in one sentence that there were others to interview and that the Regional Director would make his decision within the next few weeks. There was no explanation as to why I was told I was hired, was told I was only waiting to get my start date and now all of sudden, was being given the shaft! After talking to people who work in the D2D industry selling similar or the same products, I suspect it might be because I am overweight and of mature means and these type companies like "young blood", especially in the front office! These people really wasted a lot of my time and caused me to put my job-hunting on hold for 4 days, because I had been told I was hired. This is NOT the way to do business in a professional, competent manner. I do NOT appreciate getting the runaround, having my time wasted and being lied to. This is the most incompetent company I have ever had the misfortune of dealing with. I do not see this company lasting as D2D companies are a dime a dozen and competition is fierce, and you can't stay on your game if this is how you treat people!

Interview Questions

• Once I actually interviewed, it was low-key, no pressure, just simple questions like "tell me about your background".   Answer Question

Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 2020 Company (Chicago, IL) in July 2010.

Interview

A staffing comapny contacted me. said it was for business develpment with small businesses. met one on one with sales director, who took 15 minutes expalianing the company and position to me. Interview was pretty easy, just 1 behavioral question, said I was tenacious , got invited for 2nd interview for 1 day field sales reiding with another rep and then was made an offer..commission only postion

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at 2020 Company.

Interview

the interview was pretty easy, they ask the general questions, what would you do if this happen etc, they give you a paper to sign for a background check, ask for a copy of your diploma and paper work for urine.

Interview Questions

• there weren't any, anyone can honestly get this job, people quit here so much their desperate.   Answer Question

Negotiation

no $10.00 a hour plus commission which can be a lot depending on your sales.