21CT

Relevance Date Difficulty

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer
Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at 21CT in May 2013.

Interview Details – I was contacted by a recruiter with the company via LinkedIn. She set up an initial phone screen with me where we talked about my background, skills, interests, etc. The recruiter was very interested in whether I had experience deploying code to a live production server. After that phone screen, she contacted me about a week later to set up a technical phone screen with a developer. The interviewer asked very reasonable questions about Java and coding practices such as design patterns and concurrency. I was unable to answer a few questions but overall did well, and they requested an on-site interview. The on-site lasted about three hours, and consisted of a technical interview with two developers, another technical interview with two developers, and an interview with the director of engineering. Again, the questions were very reasonable for my experience level. There was some whiteboarding but nothing too crazy. The director is very down to earth and mostly wanted to ensure that the company matched the kind of work environment that I was looking for.

Interview Question – How do you create another thread in Java?   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for 21CT? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 21CT interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by 21CT employees and interview candidates.