21CT

3.2

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX
    Anonymous Employee in Austin, TX

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeksinterviewed at 21CT.

Very friendly people and a mostly laid-back environment. Met with 5 different people over the course of a few hours. The questions were mostly behavioral in nature with the exception of one role playing scenario. The follow-up from HR was impersonal and unimpressive. HR followed up with all candidates via email and exposed all candidates personal email addresses (did not use BCC).

Interview Questions
    • Role playing scenario with a VP around business process analysis and improvement scenario.   View Answer

21CT Response

Oct 28, 2014HR

Thank you for providing insight into your experience meeting with our team. We deeply regret that you felt the interview follow-up was impersonal. As you may have read in our notice, we sincerely ... More

Analyst Interview

I applied online. The process took a dayinterviewed at 21CT in August 2014.

Contacted by two separate internal recruiters, neither of which was aware that the other was contacting me. Interviewed with several people, some of them very nice, many of them new to the company. The atmosphere was sophomoric but not unpleasant. Never contacted afterwards to know one way or the other. Who knows, maybe I go the job and they just forgot that I applied!

Support Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a dayinterviewed at 21CT in March 2014.

Recruiters are extremely informative and stay in touch on a regular basis. The interview process was carried out in one day and comprised of several separate interviews. 21CT very much relies on experience as well as cultural fit within the company.

Interview Questions
    • Management questions for which I had little experience to answer.   Answer Question

21CT Response

Aug 25, 2014HR

Thank you for sharing insight from your experience!

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Austin, TX

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeksinterviewed at 21CT in May 2013.

I was contacted by a recruiter with the company via LinkedIn. She set up an initial phone screen with me where we talked about my background, skills, interests, etc. The recruiter was very interested in whether I had experience deploying code to a live production server. After that phone screen, she contacted me about a week later to set up a technical phone screen with a developer. The interviewer asked very reasonable questions about Java and coding practices such as design patterns and concurrency. I was unable to answer a few questions but overall did well, and they requested an on-site interview. The on-site lasted about three hours, and consisted of a technical interview with two developers, another technical interview with two developers, and an interview with the director of engineering. Again, the questions were very reasonable for my experience level. There was some whiteboarding but nothing too crazy. The director is very down to earth and mostly wanted to ensure that the company matched the kind of work environment that I was looking for.

Interview Questions
    • How do you create another thread in Java?   View Answer