21st Century

Relevance Date Difficulty

Programmer Interview

Programmer
Woodland Hills, CA

I applied online and the process took 2 weeks - interviewed at 21st Century in December 2010.

Interview Details – positive interview process and smooth/hassle free recruitment process

Interview Question – why progammer   Answer Question

Insurance Agent Interview

Insurance Agent
Woodland, CA

The process took 3 days - interviewed at 21st Century in November 2010.

Interview Details – had to have an insurance license and the with a couple of test hiring was quick and easy

Interview Question – no technical questions but questions about your work ethics.   Answer Question

Very Easy Interview

Insurance Producer Interview

Insurance Producer
Wilmington, DE

I applied online and interviewed at 21st Century.

Interview Details – I applied online and a phone recruiter called me.

Interview Question – The questions were general insurance questions.   Answer Question

We want your feedback – Is this interview information helpful to you?  Yes | No

Very Easy Interview

Desktop Support Technician L2 Interview

Desktop Support Technician L2
Wilmington, DE

I applied through a recruiter and the process took 1 week - interviewed at 21st Century in March 2013.

Interview Details – Wilmington location contracts new hires through a temporary agency. In general, manager (very pleasant) likes to interview at least several applicants face to face before committing to on-boarding for 3 months. Technical interview questions were quite easy and the slant seems to be towards soft skills where many applicants seem to fail. Company strives to hire those applicants they think will stay long term as the compensation is not overly competitive. Interviewer was a very laid back and personable guy! (The recruiting agency on the other hand seemed very aggressive to get the deal done like placing you was tantamount to selling a Malibu mansion with a golden commission!) Best advice is to avoid the company if you are a managerial type, overqualified or if actively interviewing elsewhere seeking higher compensation. I believe in honesty and made both the interviewer and agency aware I still had interviews scheduled over the coming week.

Interview Question – No difficult or unexpected questions at all!   Answer Question

Customer Service Insurance Advocate Interview

Customer Service Insurance Advocate
Lewisville, TX

I applied through a recruiter and the process took a day - interviewed at 21st Century in October 2009.

Interview Details – Interview was simple mass hiring.

Negotiation Details – none

Senior Developer Interview

Senior Developer
Wilmington, DE

I applied online and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at 21st Century in February 2008.

Interview Details – Phone Interview - to join as a consultant. Note that this was 5 years back when the company was AIG Marketing

Interview Question – As it was a technical interview, no unexpected q's   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – No negotiation, as this was through consulting company employment

Customer Service Interview

Customer Service
Lake Mary, FL

The process took 2 days - interviewed at 21st Century in August 2010.

Interview Details – Someone calls you, asks you some generic questions about work history and then tells you the job pays $12 an hour. If they like you and you are okay with that, you come in for an interview. The interview is a typing test and an aptitude test. If you pass both of those, you have a one on one interview with a manager.

Interview Questions

Negotiation Details – There is no negotiation. Here's the offer and you can take it or leave it.

Senior Sales Agent Interview

Senior Sales Agent
Phoenix, AZ

The process took a day - interviewed at 21st Century in September 2010.

Interview Details – I took a typing test. I listened to a sales rep on the phone at his desk. I had 1:1 interview and overview of expectations from them and me with a few people. I had a mock sale that I had to complete to prove I can overcome objections and sell.

Little did I know then that everything they told me about the opportunity was a lie.

Interview Question – Why do you want to sell insurance   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nothing was negotiable. I suggest to everyone to stay away from 21st Century Insurance

Senior Programmer Analyst -DW Interview

Senior Programmer Analyst -DW
Wilmington, DE

The process took a day - interviewed at 21st Century in November 2009.

Interview Details – The hiring manager was pinged in thru a conf call and looked like he had a list of questions to ask on Cognos.It was more off a rapid fire question answer session with out any scope for a conversation or discussion.Worst interview approach.

Interview Questions

Systems Analyst Interview

Systems Analyst

Interviewed at 21st Century

Interview Details – simple and superb

Interview Question – no it was only with domain   Answer Question

Worked for 21st Century? Contribute to the Community!