21st Century

Relevance Date Difficulty

Senior Sales Agent Interview

Senior Sales Agent
Phoenix, AZ

The process took a day - interviewed at 21st Century in September 2010.

Interview Details – I took a typing test. I listened to a sales rep on the phone at his desk. I had 1:1 interview and overview of expectations from them and me with a few people. I had a mock sale that I had to complete to prove I can overcome objections and sell.

Little did I know then that everything they told me about the opportunity was a lie.

Interview Question – Why do you want to sell insurance   View Answer

Negotiation Details – Nothing was negotiable. I suggest to everyone to stay away from 21st Century Insurance

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Senior Sales Agent Interview

Senior Sales Agent

I applied through an employee referral and the process took a day - interviewed at 21st Century in November 2011.

Interview Details – Questions about previous goals ; previous completed sales goals; mock sales incoming call

Interview Question – Most valuable sales goal   View Answer

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for 21st Century? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 21st Century Senior Sales Agent interview questions and advice. All interview reviews posted anonymously by 21st Century employees and interview candidates.