24/7 Real Media

11 candidate interviews
Relevance Date Difficulty

Technical Support Engineer Interview

Technical Support Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 1 week - interviewed at 24/7 Real Media.

Interview Details – I met them at a Career Fair, handed over my resume as well as followed up with Manager via email. My interview was help at their Office with 2 people. I was offered the job a few days later via email

Interview Question – The interview contained a general overview of the company as well as a discussion of your resume.   Answer Question

Director of Sales Interview

Director of Sales

I applied in-person and the process took 4+ weeks - interviewed at 24/7 Real Media.

Interview Details – Very good HR team! several people interview the person. We like people that smiles, work hard, good ethics and work as a team-member.

Interview Question – Are you going to be with us in 5-10 years?   View Answer

Negotiation Details – not hard at all. i was very confident

N/A Interview

Interviewed at 24/7 Real Media

Interview Details – I had a very similar experience to the reviews posted before me. This was a very unprofessional and disorganized hiring processes. I met with atleast 2-3 managers as well as upper management. I discussed salary in greater lengths than I had with past interviews where I had actually received the job, and I had to constantly follow up with HR to discuss next steps. I was strung around for not just weeks, but months, and they never even had the courtesy to let me know I did not recieve the job.

I'm now at a well respected agency, and the differences in the interviewing processes were significantly diffferent. The interview process says a lot about a company. Think twice about the Company if the interview is unprofessional and disorganized.

Interview Question – n/a   Answer Question

Account Management Interview

New York, NY

The process took 2 weeks - interviewed at 24/7 Real Media in June 2012.

Interview Details – HR had found my resume on Monster.com and thought I was a good fit for 2 possible roles at 24/7. I came in for my first interview and met with the HR rep, everything went smoothly and then onto the meeting with who would potentially be my boss. We had a pretty informal interview but things went really well also. I followed up with thank you emails, and got a request to come back the following week to meet with the SVP of ad ops. Odd, since I would be working with ad ops but not IN ad ops (so why would this person have to give his approval) but I set up the interview and go. That interview also went well. I followed up with more thank you emails, and HR asks me about salary. Awesome right? Nope. I tell her what I make and what I am looking for, letting her know that I am flexible (I was eager to leave my current position) and I heard nothing back. Seriously, nothing. It was like going on 2 great dates with a guy, he asks if I like steak and which steakhouses I like best, and then drops off the face of the earth. Note to 24/7: it is INCREDIBLY RUDE to make someone interview TWICE and never give them the heads up (at the very least!) that the position has been filled. I will be sending everyone I know who stinks over to them, and tell everyone who is decent at their job to stay far away from this place. If you dont have simple manners, what do you have?

Interview Question – How will your workday differ here from what it is now?   View Answer

Very Easy Interview

Account Executive Interview

Account Executive
New York, NY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at 24/7 Real Media in May 2010.

Interview Details – Extremely casual and the most unprofessional interview I have ever experienced. You don't even have to submit a cover letter. I was hardly asked any questions as I mostly listened to rants on how great the company is. The questions were the most reductive set of interview questions I was ever asked. No behavioral questions. It felt more like a sales pitch than an interview and I realize now that they are always desperately trying to mass hire due to high turn over.

Interview Question – What other opportunities are you looking at?   Answer Question

Negotiation Details – There was no room for offer negotiation. They gave me my salary and my vacation days and never asked if I had any questions. I emailed asking if I could have additional vacation days because my previous employer offered me more days and the recruiter said she would get back to me and never did.

Affiliate/Account Management Interview

New York, NY

The process took 1 week - interviewed at 24/7 Real Media in December 2011.

Interview Details – Even though I read a lot of negative reviews about this place, I decided give an interview a shot. I first had a phone interview with one of the company's internal recruiters, who mentioned I would be very qualified for two different positions within the company, so she set me up with a time to meet a few of the the employees I would potentially work with.

I went into the office at my scheduled time, met with the recruiter once more, and then with the person who was a manager on the account management team, whom I had a very positive experience with. I then met with two people on the affiliate team for about 45 minutes. I was walked out and it was mentioned to me that I would be contacted for a second interview. I thought the entire process went extremely well and was excited to hear back from them.

I sent a follow up email expressing my interest in working for the company and heard nothing from the internal recruiter, who was supposed to be my main point of contact. Within the next few weeks I followed up with several calls and emails, none of which were returned.

I understand companies get caught up with paperwork and sometimes interview processes get put on the back burner, but this was downright unprofessional. Whether a person is qualified for the position (which I certainly was) or not, it is the courteous to inform the candidate one way or the other of the company's decision.

Needless to say, I never heard back from 24/7, and the experience as a whole has left a bad taste in my mouth. The negative reviews seem to hold true, and I do not recommend interviewing for a company that sets such a bad precedent for itself, nor one who treats it's potential employees with such a blatant lack of respect.

Business Analyst Interview

New York, NY

I applied through other source and the process took a day - interviewed at 24/7 Real Media in June 2010.

Interview Details – I first met with the recruiter who sat with me and asked me the basic "Tell me about yourself" questions, "why do you want to work here?"...etc. After I met with two of my potential managers and did the same type of questions but just more in depth in relating to my skills. No behavioral questions were asked.

Very Easy Interview

Manager Interview

New York, NY

The process took 2 days - interviewed at 24/7 Real Media in March 2009.

Interview Details – Asked me what I could contribute

Human Resources Interview

The process took a day - interviewed at 24/7 Real Media in August 2009.

Interview Details – initial interview was a phone interview. after the phone interview which consists of behavioral questions and how you will fit in the company, you move on to an in-person interview. The in-person interview consists of behavior questions again and meeting with various people within the organization.

Interview Question – What do you know about 24/7 real media?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Software Engineer

I applied through college or university and the process took 2+ weeks - interviewed at 24/7 Real Media.

Interview Details – I had a private conversation after a meeting in my school. Then I had to code a log parsing program in any language I wanted. After that I've been contacted in order to be questioned on my technical skills during approximately one hour.

Interview Question – Enigmas were the most difficult and fun questions.   Answer Question

Flag Interview  |  Add Employer Response

Worked for 24/7 Real Media? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at 24/7 Real Media interview questions and advice. All 11 interview reviews posted anonymously by 24/7 Real Media employees and interview candidates.